- What is the fee for registering for a vendor space at the Alameda Holiday Boutique?
We also offered 6ft x 6ft spaces only (no table) for $75 and 8ft x 6ft spaces only (no table) for $95.
We have a very limited number of "premium" 8ft by 8ft spaces (table not included) in the main ballroom. These are first come first serve.
ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be making changes to the arrangements of tables/aisles in both the Trident and main ballroom to improve the flow of traffic and vendor exposure to shoppers.
- Can I bring my own display racks Items that are packaged Yes, as long as you do not block the aisles or impinge on the spaces of the vendors adjacent or behind you.
- Is electricity available?
- Is the facility secure overnight?
- Is Wi-fi available?
- Are food/refreshments available?
- In case of an emergency how do I reach an AHB coordinator?
- Can I sell items made by a family member?
- I make edible gifts (olive oils, pasta, cookies, cakes, etc.) Can I sell these at the Alameda Holiday Boutique?
- Where do I park?
- I make scented candles and essential oil incense sticks. Can I burn these during the event?
- I completed the online registration and submitted my digital photos. Am I "in?"